Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Well my act is slowly coming together.

Well it has been a long time comming. I have finally embarked on doing my website. Was never really happy with it before, but now I am very slowly getiing somewhere. It will probably take months to do as I fit it around and inbetween crafting and other bts and bobs. As I do not really have a clear vision as to what I want my sit to look like this will also take its time.

I have been working on my site for the past two days, just bits here and there. nothing really in sequence. I have ideas and I am playing around with them. Im working on my home and about me page as well as the main pages. as I am adding new elements for example when you press on details it will open up into a nother page giving more details on that product. I have loads over 100 products and growing so thiswill take some time.

However people can still continue to shop and contact me if they wish.

nithria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links