Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Saturday 12 March 2011

So I want to post a new blog under my heading.......

... But find this very hard to do!!!. Is there a way to continue to write blogs directly under my headings without going to edit pages. Hmm. I'll have to figure that out some other time.rying to start

In the meantime. I am working on some fimo. I have been trying to start it up again at last I have. I have made a couple of items and hopefully should have them listed in my shop soon. This is a skill that I love to develop into something amazing.

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see the fimo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a few things on Friday. Just waiting for my liquid fimo then gonna do some more. Did'nt make as much stuff as I wanted as I got to get into the swing of things. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Links