Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Progress

Well it is slowly coming along. My website is very very slowly coming along. At last I am making some head way and it has taken me many months to get started with a format I am happy with (so far). There is still loads to try out, layouts, visual wise and I may even change the colour of my branding.
Good news is that customers can still browse and purchase on my site. My site will look deraveled but thats just until I have finished which will be over the next few months. I am still available for info. Apart from 14th to 26th April.

As well as me decorating my site. I will be brinig new designs on my jewellery and load more cards in all the caterogories. Moe wedding invitations will also be added. All this over the next few months. This time next year I shall be complete.

Don't forget I am also available for parties.http://nithria.co.uk

Nithria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links