Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Thursday 28 April 2011

I can not believe it.

I can not believe it. All my hard work I have done on my website. Ok not all but a page 90% just gone. I can not believe it. When I make a mistake  I would click onto anoter page and I will then be asked if I want to save te work ususally I say no. Click back on my page and my mistake/s will be gone. I did it this time and no uestion was asked. and it had automatically saved result in loosing my work. I went to bed something to 12 working on my site and all moring and afternoo. All that work and I have to do it again.

I just can not believe it. Doing work twice is not fun at all.
Nithria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links