Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Sunday grey morning

Waking up to another grey and miserable day. My cold still hanging in there. I will like to take a second break from work, as I think I have ran my brain and body down. But I start to feel guilty even though I should take the weekend to rest and recover.

My brain is slowly making its way to work mode. What to do e.t.c. I still have ony 8 cards to make and would like to get statted on my bracelets. Bridal goals have seem to take a back seat. So I will not be making a bridal promo any time soon. Although I have already started it. I can continue but I think I want to retake the pictures.

Anyway. this day is undecided......

Nithria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links