Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Friday 7 May 2010

Saturday morning

Yes it is saturday morning and the day is as grey as a pigeon. I am tired and exhausted. Except my brain dosen't want to stop. I have sooo many things I want to do but can't seem to get them out fast enough. On top of that I have a lot of personal stuff also. My business stuff just seems to take over.
I want to start a big art project. I had two weeks to prepare and I have done hardly any research. I need to buy acrylic paint as I have run out so that is a must. I also want to buy some oil paints and a very large canvas.

My brain canot function at the moment aahh. This cold isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links