Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Friday 12 March 2010

I love ebay

yes i love it when i can with just a few clicks of a butoon purchase goods, it is so addictive but unfortunately do not have the abundance of cash as i would like. lol. But I purchased some glass pearls and rhinestones. i have a problem with my creativity I cant see to keep up with it I am already behind on my promo videos, suppose to be making at least four and I havent started but at least I made some jewellery for one of them. Sold some b4 I took any pics so gonna have to make some more. Prob visit amazon for some inspiration. Nithria has a lot of work to do just need to keep up with it. Anyways should be posting some new stuff on here soon I hope. And get on with my promo vids.


Nithria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links