Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Sunday 13 February 2011

Working on my art.

Morning all its is Sunday 13t July. I plan to be more attentive and revamp my blog. I have been busy woring on my art. practice will always make perfect. I have also been revamping my website. So it is all go here at Nithria and Marians art.

I also have my own Marians art website which is also in progress. This will be a very few busy months business and personally. Today is tidy up and cooking and spending time with family.
Here are some aceos that I have been working on



 I was introduced to oil pastels week before last in my art class and I love them. I purchased a 48 gallery oil pastel set to practice at home. I have a long way togo but I will get there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links