Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Saturday 23 October 2010

It has been tooo long

Hello fellow readers of Nithria blog. I has been a very long time since I have blogged. What have I been up too. Well I have been busy making childrens and mens jewellery. I have also been busy on the card fron. I shall be posting my makes on here and you can vist my shops http://www.folksy.com/shops/Nithria or http://www.folksy.com/shops/NithriaCards or my main website www.nithria.co.uk.

I will be aiming to increase my variety of my cards and jewellery for the coming months so watch this space. On my folksy shops and you do not live in the Uk i.e Austrailia Usa Europe you can purchase my items. I will be making everything avaiable over the coming weeks. In the meantime if you want to purchase an item before I do so please contact me and I shall sort it out for you.

I am not able to ship overseas on my main website yet, but I shall hopefully get that sorted out soon.
I do custom orders on jewellery and cards. I can personalise a card with a name at no extra cost anything more please contact me.

Any whoo let me show you what I have been working on.








Jewllery






1 comment:

  1. About time too, long time no bloggy - never mind sitting around doing nowt! (ducks)

    I love your teddy bear birthday cards, might have to look out for those. Thank you again for the lovey custom Greyhound card you made for my friend, looking forward to giving it to her on Monday.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Links