Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Thursday 2 September 2010

Latest news

Hello vistors of Nithria. for the past couple of days I have been working very hard on some new jewellery and continuing with my faithful by Nithria, bridal collection. Only a couple of weeks till the bridal show and I am no where near ready. Not sure I will be ready. here is a peek of whaat I have been up to. I shall be putting them for sale very soon.

I will be working on some more semi precious jewellery I will be also working on a new type of jewellery making over the next few months. Stretching my creativity to bring you the best of Nithria. Check back regulary for updates. Or subscribe to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links