Welcome to Nithria



Hello and welcome to Nithria the land of handmade craft. Here beautiful crafts like cards, crochet and jewellery are made.

Friday 29 January 2010

A Better day

Well I am a bit more enthused, allowing my ever wondering mind to slowly come back home. Made a few Valentine cards glittered them, uploaded them made on my many social sites, created a slide show and encourage people to have a look. Have a few more to do cause I want to make another video so I have to get right on that.valentine is upon us and oly lasts a day. Probably make a few pieces of simple jewellery also as an extra enhancement to my film. Nithira is growing day by day even though she slips away into the spring waterfall and forgets the world but she is back again. 


Nithria
http://www.nithria.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links